Saturday, September 5, 2020

SPECIAL REPORT: Telluride at Home-Day Two

SPECIAL REPORT: TELLURIDE AT HOME-DAY TWO



Hello all...

Got Frances Ha re-watched.  It's quite good.  I laughed even more last night than I did when I saw the film originally at TFF #39 in 2012.  It is now confirmed, I'm a big Greta Gerwig fan.

First Man full disclosure... didn't get through it all.  Started late due a late dinner and both the wife and I were struggling.  We'll try to finish it today (On Day Three of Telluride at Home) but that could be a challenge as we already have three films on the "schedule" for the day.

12 Years a Slave (TFF #40-2013)
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (TFF #34-2007)
Lady Bird (TFF #44-2017)

Plus there are "life things" to deal with since we're at home not in Telluride.  It's funny that we've swapped standing in lines for chores (watering the lawn and some laundry on tap today).









No comments: