Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two Weeks


Two weeks away from the festival and...


Rumors have been floating for a couple of months (since the middle of June when it was announced as a selection for Toronto) that Jason Reitman's new film "Up in the Air" starring George Clooney would follow the path that his Juno did two years ago and be at Telluride.


As cool as that would be, there has been nothing more than rumor and speculation. Sites such as Hitfix and Filmcatcher have hinted at the possibility...but absolutely no one is being more definite than that.


Here's hoping it's included on the program. It's arrival is highly anticipated.

1 comment:

Kelly O'Sullivan said...

Okay, meppers, you're definitely going to have to give me all the Telluride scoop on the cute guys I need to contact early, so I don't have another Dev Patel-type person blow me off for another prom-type event, haha. I'll be reading the blog for any hints before you contact me.