Thursday, August 31, 2017

Waiting for It / You Were never Really Here Trailer Appears

Good Thursday friends!  TFF #44 IS IN ONE DAY...

WAITING FOR IT

Not the Stephen King IT.  The lineup for TFF #44 is just minutes away from being released.  I'll have it up here at MTFB as soon as it goes live.  So check back.

Also, you might want to download the TFF #44 app if you haven't already done so.

STAY TUNED...


YOU WERE NEVER REALLY HERE TRAILER APPEARS



It popped yesterday.  A new international trailer for Lynne Ramsay's You Were Never Really Here.  The film is from Amazon Studios and picked up the Screenplay award and Best Actor award (for Joaquin Phoenix) at Cannes last May.

The film has no announced release date and hasn't been announced for Toronto or New York (but has been for San Sebastian).  I have speculated for months that it could well be headed for Telluride and now am wondering if the trailer release might signal that.

I guess we will know quite soon.

Here's the link to The Playlist which has the trailer.





REMINDER TO RATE




Don't forget, my friends, I want your ratings of the films you see next weekend.  Use a 0-5 scale with 0 being "putrid" and 5 being "best film since..."

I will publish The People's Telluride film ratings a week to ten days after the festival concludes.  Join in!

That's all for now.  More tomorrow and on Wednesday I'll post a special edition of MTFB with the final "Bets" for TFF #44.

EMAIL:  mpgort@gmail.com OR michael_speech@hotmail.com

TWITTER @Gort2 (and follow me there as well)

FACEBOOK Message me on FB MTFB's Facebook Page

COMMENT TO THE BLOG

No comments: