Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pre-Release POSTER NEWS / More Quixote Views

Good Thursday film fans...


EXCLUSIVE: PRE-RELEASE POSTER NEWS

If you read Tuesday's blog post, you know that I included a segment about the fact that we haven't seen an announcement concerning this year's poster or poster artist.  The point I was making was that, normally, over the past few years, we have seen that announcement by now.

Well...

In response, I received an email from blog fan/reader Amanda Gessert who reported that she had been in Telluride last weekend and happened to spy, in the window of The Nugget Theater, what appears to be this year's poster.  No kidding...

Here are her photos:






Admittedly, the window glare makes it difficult to really make out all the details but you can get a pretty good sense of what the TFF #44 poster looks like.

My thanks to Amanda for the pics.



MORE QUIXOTE VIEWS

In light of the news from earlier this week that Terry Gilliam had wrapped principal photography, I thought I'd link  an Indiewire story that includes ten photos of the project from the very beginning right up to the present day.

Here are a couple:





The complete selection of images is here from Indiwire.


That's your Thursday post.  More to come tomorrow.


EMAIL:  mpgort@gmail.com OR michael_speech@hotmail.com

TWITTER @Gort2 (and follow me there as well)

FACEBOOK Message me on FB MTFB's Facebook Page

COMMENT to the BLOG

No comments: