Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A Brief Wednesday Post / Indiewire's Critic's Poll / The People's Telluride Cont.

Here's a brief post for this Wednesday...

INDIEWIRE'S CRITICS' POLL



Indiewire's Eric Kohn compiled reactions from over two dozen film critics that attended this year's Telluride Film Festival and those results were published yesterday.

Highlights were:

Best Screenplay: The Favourite, Runner-up-Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Best Director: Alfonso Cuaron/Roma, RU- Damien Chazelle/First Man
Best Film: Roma, RU- First Man


The complete article with more detail is here.


THE PEOPLE'S TELLURIDE CONT.



I have already received a good number of responses from MTFB readers with their ratings of the films that they saw at TFF #45.  I've started to put them into my database with an eye toward posting them next week.  If you haven't sent yours to me...please do.  The poll will stay open until Sept. 12.

Remember to rate them on a 1 to 5 scale with being"not so good" and 5 being "phenomenal".

Send then to me in any of the following methods:


EMAIL:  mpgort@gmail.com OR michael_speech@hotmail.com

TWITTER @Gort2 (and follow me there as well)

FACEBOOK Message me on FB MTFB's Facebook Page

COMMENT TO THE BLOG



No comments: