Thursday, September 1, 2016

SPECIAL POST: The Program as it Stands on Thursday Evening / Shout Out to Erin (Sp?)



SPECIAL POST:  THE PROGRAM AS IT STANDS ON THURSDAY EVENING

Here's a screen grab of how the current TFF #43 schedule looks at 5:00pm Thursday (MDT):

FRIDAY:



SATURDAY:



SUNDAY:


MONDAY:




SHOUT OUT TO ERIN (SP?)

I wasn't in Brigadoon more than a minute before running into Erin (?) and her crew.  Erin introduced herself and told me she'd been reading MTFB since the beginning.  Flustered me a bit and also made my day!   So thanks Erin...hope I'm spelling that correctly...and her crew.  And for fun...drop me a line with a last name and where you're from.  Should have asked...wasn't thinking...


Contact MTFB at 

mpgort@gamil.com  OR

michael_speech@hotmail.com OR

on Twitter @Gort2






No comments: